11/7/11

Unique Sleepwear for the Cool

Typically our two-year-old wears sweatpants and a tee to bed. But as the weather turns to ice, I’ve realized – like I did last year – Jack needs long-sleeved jams to keep him toasty. Reason No. 305,293 Jack is like his Dad: An active sleeper. He twists. Thows the blanket. Talks, laughs. Tugs up the blanket. And ends up sleeping sideways on the pillow. The need for reliable pajamas is a requirement.

Carters are everywhere. Everywhere. And although some are worthy (Jack has three pairs this year, one pictured to left) and decently priced, I’m completely over the bubble-eyed animals. So, as usual, I’ve begun my journalistic dig to find nifty jams that won’t sacrifice Jack’s “coolness.”

Old Navy: I’ve always loved Old Navy’s sleepwear.  Trendy patterns. Unique twists. And a classic touch on kid favorites. I prefer the fitted leg, then maybe we can squeeze a little more life-length into them. Gap Kids also has unique holiday sets right now.

Hatley Collection: Adorable – kinda pricey – sleepwear for all ages. Girls, boys and infant are offered in many categories include footed for infants, nightdresses for girls and big boys for boys (among many other styles for each).

Pottery Barn Kids: The holiday collection of warm, classic comfortable sets. The line features one of my favorites, the red solid classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...